Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Marchesa’s Dress Inspired

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Model wearing Marchesa’s dress
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Olivia Palermo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am in love with Marchesa’s Fall 2008 Red Roses Ruffle Shoulder Dress and when I saw Olivia Palermo wearing it to the Marchesa Fashion Show in New York last year, I got inspire and decided to create my own version. So I went shopping last week with my older sister and I stopped by Forever 21. I was mainly there for the accessories and jewelries but then my eyes caught on the red dress and what the heck.. I decided to buy it for only $15.80 since it’s close enough to the original. Luckily, I also found the right and perfects roses/flowers to make it look exactly like the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment