Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Old Is The New

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Picking out old clothes from my closet that I hardly wore and putting in together as a new outfit. I bought the wedges shoes online and haven’t wore it yet so I am wearing it w/ this outfit today. I usually don’t put my hair down but since this look has a romantic feel to it I thought I should let me hair flow w/ this outfit.

Flea Market Blouse
Zipia Sheer Long Skirt
Thrift Store Straw Purse

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Chictopia. I just couldn't resist such a pretty ensemble!
    I love your style! newest follower here.:)

    I hope we can be blogger friends.:)
    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. I'll try my best to update as possible. I'll add you too. ^__^

    ReplyDelete