Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jewelries Collections

I realize that I have a lot of jewelries that I hardly wear anymore. I like to collect vintage, antiques, pearls, big bold rings, etc. I buy a lot of my jewelries from Forever 21, thrift stores, Icings, flea market, etc. I even make my own jewelries when I'm inspire by something. Anyway, I'm thinking about selling some of my jewelries so keep a look out for updates. Here's a preview of my collections. ENJOY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Bracelets!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Big earrings! I only wear these big earrings when I go out to weddings or parties.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love bow earrings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one is one of my favorite. It's quite small and is very elegant.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I bought this from Charlotte Russe. The original is on the left w/ the long chains but I didn't really like it so I took it off and add pearls to it. Now, it looks more classy and elegant which is more my type.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Originally, when I bought this from the thrift store it had a red rose in the middle and is suppose to hook on your ear to make it dangle but I didn't really like it. Again, I changed it a bit and took out the roses and hooks. I add a fake clear diamond in the middle and a pearl to the top to block the whole. WAH LA!! It's finish and looks more refreshing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I bought both of these earrings from Icings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love big bold and huge necklaces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pearls

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made this bow necklace. I was undecided so I made it into two versions. You can either wear it long or short.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another DIY necklaces of mine. I was inspire by Korean actress/singer, Sung Yuri & Rachel Bilson's necklace that I decided to make my own version. These are the original, Sung Yuri's version & Rachel Bilson's version

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Again, another DIY necklaces of mine. Charm Key Necklaces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Most of the rings are from Forever 21. Mainly, when I go there I try not to shop for clothes. Instead, I go straight to the jewelries/accessories section.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This ring is one of my favorite. My oldest sister bought it for me while thrifting when she was in Wisconsin. It can open and has a small mirror inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment