Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bearing The Cold Weather

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I bought this yellow mini dress in Thailand, Bangkok when I went overseas back in 2007 and I kept it all this time but never wore it. I was doing some cleaning today, putting away all my summer clothes, and getting ready to hang up all the fall/winter clothes when I came upon this yellow mini dress. It’s a really adorable dress and what I like about it is that it has pockets. Every year I donate my old clothes and thought about donating this dress but for some reason I couldn’t bear to let this dress go.

Mustard Mini Dress w/ Pocket from Thailand
Silver Heels from Korea
Forever21 Necklace
Charlotte Russe Green Necklace

2 comments: