Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's A Love Story

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Recently, I’ve been really into the “Mori Girl” look and was inspire by some of their styles. If you’re not familiar or don’t know what Mori Girl is, you can google it up and you’ll find tons of images of mori girl fashion. This style requires a lot of layering to make it work but I’m not really a layering type of person when it comes to fashion or just my style in general. So my Mori Girl look kind of failed which makes this look a little bohemian. I’ll try again next time.

Knitted Cream Cardigan From The Thrift Store
Homemade Pink Dress From The State Fair (it can also be worn as a long skirt)
Brown Bow Shoes From lovelyshoes.net

No comments:

Post a Comment