Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Going To A Wedding

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So many weddings this year!!! My day will come soon but I’m not worrying about that right now. It’s about the outfit that I’m wearing right now. Actually, I bought this dress on July 4th weekend and was planning to wear it while going out but it was a little bit too dressing so I decided to put it on hold. It’s been a while since I’ve dress up so I put this dress in good use and wore it to a wedding. I’m also loving my new bag that I bought from the thrift store. It still looks brand new and still in decent condition. People would ask me where I got it from and when I told them that I bought it from the thrift store.. they’re just too amazed.
Flea Market Dress
Thrift Store Bag "Fifth Avenue"
Korea Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment