Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dinner Date With The Sisters

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was a nice sunny day outside today even though it’s winter and cold it was a nice day to hang out w/ my lovely sisters. We got together and exchange gifts and I got a woven black/white blouse plus a gift card from Forever 21 from my Secret Santa. I also have one more gift on the way but my sister wouldn’t tell me yet. My outfit for today I decided to pair up an sweater w/ this sequins skirt that I recently purchase. I am loving the natural, brown, beige, ivory colors these days.

MERONA Black & White Stripe Sweater at Target
Lily White Sequins Skirt at Marshalls
Hearts Stockings from wholesale-dress
Ankle Boots at Payless
Purse at Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment