Saturday, February 23, 2013

DIY: Bow Sweater

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was browsing through an Korean or Chinese wholesale clothes website and saw this cute knitted bow sweater. I wanted to purchase it but decided not to and a month or two later I went back to the site and is no longer available. I regretted it for not buying the sweater sooner but I thought that since it's easy to make I should just make my own version. I was shopping at the mall one day and stop by Forever 21. While browsing I came across this plain knitted sweater and it was PERFECT!! That same day I stopped at Michael's to buy a small roll of polka dot ribbons for $1.99. Finally, I'm done shopping and I can now start the fun part by making the sweater. I will add more pictures and tutorial coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment