Monday, April 22, 2013

Birthday Outfit [4.20.13]

 photo IMG_4321_zps0accof8a.png  photo IMG_4323_zpse9osegvb.png  photo IMG_4326_zpsgde8dr1t.png
Hello, everyone! It's been a busy weekend for me as I just turned 27 years old on April 20th. This is my birthday outfit and I bought this white halter sequins dress from Forever 21 a year or 2 ago onsale. The original price was $29.80, GREAT DEAL RIGHT? What I like about this dress is that it reveals your back part which gives a sexy yet classy look at the same time. I decided to pair it w/ bright red glitter pumps to make this outfit stand out more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I also share the same birthday as my oldest sister, Leona. But since she is in Wisconsin w/ her family, I decided to go on ahead and did a little birthday celebration w/ the rest of the fam bam. We all decided to cook Alfredo Chicken Pasta along w/ some Red Electra Wine and cupcakes on the side. Afterwards, my sisters, brother, and his friend decided to play some card games w/ some mix drinks and Kinky shots. It was a great night!! Thanks everyone for sharing my special day w/ me.

No comments:

Post a Comment