Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DIY: Flower Hair Band

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's a glimpse of my hairdo look for my brother's wedding this Saturday. I don't really like putting my hair down or curl my hair so I was looking at hair tutorials on youtube for inspiration and came upon "LuxyHair" Channel. I got inspire by a lot of their hair tutorials and decided to try it out. These are the two hairstyle tutorials that I like from them and was debating on which one I should do but I ended up going for the second look.





During Labor Day, I was doing a trial at home before my brother's big day and making sure that the hairstyle turns out right. Well, it did and I am very satisfy w/ the whole look. Go check out their channel for more looks. Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment