Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tribal Necklace

 photo IMG_0699_zpsb782c637.png  photo IMG_0698_zpsc81d94e6.png  photo IMG_2490_zps67058704.png

Hello, it's been a while since I last updated my blog. I've been without a camera and have been taking pictures with my iPhone 4S lately. I've recently bought a camera so I'll be updating more often with my outfits and jewelry tutorials in higher qualities. I've also been busy making new jewelries so tutorials will be coming up soon. Meanwhile, I recently purchase this gorgeous three tier tribal necklace online at Poshmark from another seller. I love the details on this necklace. If you are not familiar with the site, it's a site where sellers from all over the US sells new or old clothes, shoes, jewelries, accessories, etc. that they no longer want. Definitely check out the site if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment