Friday, January 16, 2015

Root Fashion Agency Photoshoot

 photo elizabeth1edit_zps064fed60.png  photo elaine1edit_zps0c179a00.png  photo amanda1edit_zpsa8ce5be0.png  photo ellene1edit_zps4079db25.png

I am honored to take part in this photoshoot with a close friend of mine who created Root Fashion Agency. At first I was hesitant because I am not good at posing, I'm a bit stiff, and I don't know how to work with my facial expression. During the photo session, I'm glad that my younger brother was there to assist my sisters and I on how to pose, be comfortable with our body, and to just relax and have fun. This was definitely a fun photoshoot and a great experience. I wouldn't mind participating in it again. Overall, I was nervous and worried that my photos would turn out bad but it actually turned out really gorgeously. Please check out my friend's facebook page and support him through his journey.

Root Fashion Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment