Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Be My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you are all having a wonderful time with your loved ones, friends and family. Here is my Valentine's Day look and I hope you all find it helpful for tonight's special occasion. I don't have a date tonight but I am spending today with my friends for dinner at a new Japanese restaurant called, Okinawa Sushi & Bar.





 I bought this blush pink satin lace lingerie two years ago when my friends and I got together for a girls Valentine's Day gifts exchanged. I hardly wore it so I thought it will look cute with this pink tulle skirt.
   



Pink lace Lingerie from Victoria's Secret- $70
Pink tulle skirt from Target- $19
Black Quilted Purse from EXPRESS but bought it through VINTED- $12
Gold Strap Heels from Cathy Jean for $25

No comments:

Post a Comment