Saturday, July 1, 2017

Swimsuit Outfit Inspired Look #1


July is here and the weather is finally hot and breezy. I live in Minnesota so I don't get the sun here often. It was raining here for the passed few days so I'm taking the advantage today. For today's post, I'll be creating swimsuits into outfits. For this first look, I am going for a girly kind of style. I am pairing one of my retro stripe one piece swimsuit from Lolli with this floral button down skirt from Charlotte Russe which I got it from a clothing swap that my friends and I hosted. I decided to add these gold replica Chanel earrings to make this outfit a bit flirty and fun. Lastly, I wore this outfit with my favorite black strap heels from Steve Madden. Let me know what you think about this look. 


Every time I do a twirl picture, it never turned out the way I wanted but I thought I still try it anyway.




Ta Da One Piece in Black and White from Lolli $50 (I bought this through POSHMARK)
Floral Button Down Skirt from Charlotte Russe
Chanel replica dangling earrings for $1.50
Black Strap Heels from Steve Madden- $35 (I bought it from POSHMARK)

No comments:

Post a Comment