Saturday, June 23, 2018

A Bohemian Wedding Inspired


No, it's not my wedding nor am I engaged. I happen to be playing around with my clothes and if you look back at some of my old styles, I was obsessed with headpieces. So I decided to dig out some old headpieces that I made and I was trying to go for that hippie/bohemian look. My younger sister recently got married last month so I kept my bouquet and decided to pose with it. Then I realized that this style can be for a simple backyard bohemian wedding look which is why I called this post "A Bohemian Wedding Inspired" look.




This summer dress is so beautiful and I love the lace details. Everytime I wear this dress out, I get a lot of compliments.





Xhilaration Lace Dress from Target
DIY Rhinestone Headpiece (Jewelry pieces are from Michael's)
DIY Flower Bouquet (Flowers are from Hobby Lobby)


No comments:

Post a Comment