Thursday, May 23, 2013

Anime Central in Chicago [May 17th-20th 2013]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me w/ my sisters at Anime Central on the first day. The event is held for three days from May 17th to 19th but we stayed an extra day til Monday the 20th. The one on the far left, Ellene is cosplaying as Rukia from BLEACH, the one in the middle, Amanda is cosplaying as Saber from Fate Zero, the one on the far right, Elaine is cosplaying as Yukiko Amagi from Persona. Truthfully, I used to be an anime freak and I used to love watching animes w/ my sisters. When I discovered about cosplaying and browsing pictures online of other people cosplaying I always wanted to try it. But unfortunately I never got the chance because as the years goes by I grew out of it and I stopped watching animes, stopped reading mangas, and even stopped playing games. Anyway, this is my first time attending ACen and honestly I didn't expect that I'll enjoy it as much but when it was all over and we're all packing to go home, I wish that the weekend never ended because I actually had a good time and meeting new people. It was a lot of fun. Plus, I thought to myself that this will be my first and last time attending but I changed my mind. I'll definitely attend again and maybe next time I'll even cosplay.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The hottest Wolfwood from Trigun I've ever seen. I should of asked for his # lol.. j/k.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. This cosplayer was amazing and she started climbing on top of the brick and started posing. Almost looks as if it's a real statue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chobits, this cosplayer is so cute when I asked for a picture she just threw her purse on the floor and kneel down and started posing for all the cameras to take pictures. Btw, I love her outfit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Best trio ever!! Kitana, Sub-Zero, Jade from Mortal Kombat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
GO! GO! POWER RANGERS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[from L to R] dark Zelda from Twilight Princess, Fi from Skyward Sword, real Zelda from Twilight Princess


The Merchandise Area
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wigs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
K-POP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vintage Jewelries & Clock Necklaces

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Handmade Jewelries & Hair Ties

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


(FYI: PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THESE MERCHANDISE PICTURES! I AM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE OR COPY BUT AM SHARING W/ YOU ALL ABOUT MY SHORT WEEKEND TRIP AT ACEN. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE RIGHTFUL OWNER. THANK YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment