Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fabric Adventure

I've been doing a lot of fabric shopping lately. Due to the fact that my sister's and a couple of friends are making their cosplay outfit for the next anime convention at the AniMinneapolis this month, June 28th-30th or even for next year at ACen in Chicago. I'm also in preparation for my first attempt at trying cosplaying for next year. Look forward to who I'll be cosplaying as.


At the SR Harris Fabric Outlet in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lace Ribbons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LEATHERS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Floral Prints


This is actually from Joann Fabrics. I can't wait to make a maxi skirt out of this. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment