Sunday, December 1, 2013

If The Skirt Fits

 photo IMG_8718_zpsfmojjeug.png  photo IMG_8713_zpsjfufuiei.png  photo IMG_8703_zpspbkmgaia.png  photo IMG_8721_zpstw6mhzjh.png

During Thanksgiving weekend it was also the Hmong New Year. Unfortunately, I didn't go this year but my sisters and I decided to dress up and take pictures anyway. It was really fun but cold. I bought this Hmong traditional skirt 2-3 years ago and it still fits. I'm loving the colors and patterns on the skirt and this is one of my favorite Hmong skirt to wear. You can definitely pair it up w/ any top to make it look chic, edgy, sophisticated, etc. Be creative!

Knitted Sweater from Target
Hmong Traditional Skirt from Flea Market
Black Thick Boots from lovelyshoes
Hmong Traditional Necklace from Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment