Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jewelry Lover

 photo IMG_1375_zps988dc9e5.png

From Michael's
(from left to right)
Connector Gold Pearl White Flower- $7.99
Connector Silver Oval Aqua- $7.99
Pendent Pearl Silver Plated Frame- $3.99
Pendent Amethyst Acrylic Vintage- $5.99
Pendent Elephant- $4.99
Pendent Lion Head- $4.99
Pendent Triangle- $4.99

 photo IMG_1372_zps0a2f3be0.png

From Joann's Fabric
(from left to right)
Plaid Pendent Lady Cameo- $2.39
Bliss Beads White Flower Slider- $4.79
Bliss Beads Silver Crystal Big Mix Slider- $3.59
Bliss Beads Faux Pearl Flower Mix- $4.79

I went a little crazy yesterday when I stopped by Joann's Fabric and Michael's. I was originally planning on just buying chains and then I kept browsing both stores and ended up buying more than expected. Well, I can't wait to start on my next project. I'm planning on making necklaces and bracelets from these gorgeous charms. Please look forward to some of my next DIYs.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog... I think you can also get some inspiration from my jewelry website, its pretty cool... https://llluminous-innovations.com Cheers....

    ReplyDelete