Sunday, November 1, 2015

My DIY Halloween Outfit

 photo IMG_9574_zps0ypxn9yl.png  photo IMG_9589_zpscbxasvzf.png  photo IMG_9568_zpsav7ifpqg.png  photo IMG_9579_zpsjlmbx7iv.png  photo IMG_9605_zps6dnufdmu.png

I was inspired by Brandi Cyrus' unicorn Halloween outfit she wore a year or two ago and I wanted to do a similar look. I bought a white leotard from Step N Stretch for $18 which was on sale and the original price was $23. Brandi's outfit has a colorful tail but I wanted a white tail so I ordered a clip-on long white wig from Arda-wigs for $15 and I sewed it a little above my butt. I added a bow to cover up the stitches because it didn't look really nice. Next, I bought nude stockings from target and some diamond stickers from Joann Fabrics. Once I'm done sticking the diamonds onto my stockings, I sprayed silver glitter all over to give a more glittery and shining look. I bought large shells from Michael's and used my brother in-law's tools to cut off the shell so it will be flat on the bottom to create the horn. I used my jewelry beads to make a headpiece, then attached it to the horn. It's a very quick and easy DIY outfit and I loved how it turned out. When I wore it outlast night I received a lot of compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment