Saturday, November 26, 2016

Cocktail Party









Now that Thanksgiving is over, Christmas and New Years Eve is just around the corner. You know what that means! It's time to pull out some of my favorite dresses and get inspired with the up coming holiday party, special events, cocktail party or birthdays, or where ever that you are attending in the next couple of weeks. For this look, I am pairing one of my favorite dress from Forever 21 that I purchase over the summer that I wore to a wedding. I just love the embroider lace detail on this dress and the round neck part. Holiday season is all about the sequin dresses, glitter, statement necklaces, etc. So I decided to add a statement necklace to make this outfit more stand out. As you can tell by now, I always like to carry purses whenever I posted up a look of the day outfit. I have this clutch for many years now and I only carried it with me whenever I go out for a special dinner. I wished I had a close up picture of the details of the clutch but it's designed with beads and rhinestone diamonds all over. It's definitely gorgeous. Lastly, I am pairing this dress with one of my favorite heels and I always get a lot of compliments from my friends whenever I wear this pair of heels to go out. It's somewhat of a beige and taupe color. If you haven't had any idea of what to wear, I hope you find this outfit helpful or inspired and please stay tuned for more up coming holiday looks.

Yellow Embroidered Lace Overlay Shift dress from Forever 21- $24.99
Gold Statement Necklace from Exotic Dynasty- $25
Charcoal-gray Diamond Clutch from Burlington- $20
Taupe color sandal heels from lovelyshoes.net- $15
DIY pearl and diamond bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment