Saturday, December 17, 2016

Eight More Days Until Christmas


 






I finally got the time to sew this polka dot skirt that I was inspired by CHOiES. You can find the skirt on their website (choies.com). I bought the fabric from SR Harris Fabric Outlet. Last week I decided to work on the skirt and it took me two days to finished it. For this outfit, I am wearing a black leotard and pairing if with a light pink pumps. I decided to add a statement necklace to this outfit because I thought it looked a bit too plain. As for the purse, I bought it from Forever 21 but for some reason I didn't like the brown handle and the red shoulder straps so I decided to cut it off and added gold chains and tassel key chain on it. I loved how it turned out because it now gives a more chic and sophisticated look to the purse. I hope this holiday outfit is helpful for you if you still haven't decided what to wear. Stay tuned for this coming weekend as I'll be posting up my Christmas outfit. 


Black Leotard from Capezio- $12
DIY polka dot skirt
Over The Shoulder Red Purse from Forever 21- $8
Statement necklace- $22
Light pink pumps from lovelyshoes.net- $15

No comments:

Post a Comment