Saturday, July 8, 2017

Swimsuit Outfit Inspired Look #3


Hello everyone, I hope your summer is going well so far. As the weather is getting hotter, I've been eating a lot of ice cream and ice flavor pops. Here is my third swimsuit outfit look. I am going for a girls night out or special dinner but you can definitely wear this style to any occasion or event that you're attending to. I am wearing a one piece floral swimsuit that I purchased off of Poshmark. I especially love the bows on this swimsuit. Also, one thing that I like shopping on Poshmark is that whether it's old, used or brand new, I like to look for a good deal rather than paying a full price. Even if it's an clothing piece that's gently used, I like to turned it into my own unique style. I also like to look for vintage items on the site. Next, I decided to pair this swimsuit up with my tulle skirt that I purchased from Shibuya 109 when I was vacationing in Japan. As for shoes, I wore my gold strap heels from Cathy Jean. Once again, I wanted the focus on the swimsuit so I didn't add too much accessories for this look and I wanted to keep it simple by just wearing a piece of my statement earrings. I hope you all like this swimsuit outfit look and please stay tuned for more up coming summer outfits. Thanks for reading.







Bows for Show One- Piece Swimsuit- Boutique- $38
Tulle Skirt that I bought from Japan inside Shibuya 109- $20
Gold Strap Heels from Cathy Jean- $25

No comments:

Post a Comment