Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Swimsuit Outfit Inspired Look #4


For this last swimsuit outfit look, I am going for a darker, sexy, edgier look. I am wearing a one piece pin up swimsuit from Modcloth and I'm pairing it with a sheer maxi skirt from Gypsy Warrior. The length was super long for my height so I had to trimmed it a shorter so I wouldn't trip on the skirt. I decided to accessorized it with this silver and black western double buckle belt that I purchased from a boutique and lastly, as for footwear, I went with my favorite laced up heels from lovelyshoes. I definitely had fun with this outfit because when I was putting this whole outfit together, for some reason, it reminded me of Selena Gomez's black dress she wore in her music video, Come & Get It. Well, I hope you all enjoyed these fun swimsuits outfits that I created and let me know which one is your favorite.







Pinup One Piece Swimsuit From Modcloth- $80
Sheer Maxi Skirt from Gypsy Warrior- $28
Black Double Buckle Belt from Boutique- $15
Black Lace Up Heels from lovelyshoes.net- $15.74

No comments:

Post a Comment