Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sister Closet Raid Challenge: Outfit #1

Hello everyone!! Today, I am starting something new. I am doing a challenge where I raid through my sister's closet to find a clothing piece to wear and accessorized it in my own style. I've always wanted to do something like this since I have many sisters and we all have different taste in styles. I thought it would be pretty cool to look through their clothes for inspirations.



Here is my first look. I picked this striped dress from Lularoe from my oldest sister, Leona's closet. She is a mother of two, a teacher, and also shares the same birthday as me. I love how this dress comes with pockets on the sides. I paired this outfit with some statement necklaces to add a bit of a "special event" kind of look but keeping it causal at the same time. Next, I am wearing a pair of nude/apricot laced up pumps rather than a pair of black heels.


I also added this faux fur DIY clutch to complete the look.



Striped dress with pockets from Lularoe
Silver Rhinestone Statement Necklace (I bought it from VINTED)
DIY Pearl Necklace
Lace Up Pumps from Lovelyshoes.net- $20.45
DIY Faux Fur clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment