Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sister Closet Raid Challenge: Outfit #2

For this second look, I am wearing this dark green with ruffles dress from H&M that belongs to my second younger sister, Amanda. She is an out going person that loves exploring and adventures.


For this outfit, I am pairing this dress with my open toe boots and decided to add black shoe lace around the boots to create a more chick and outgoing look. I wanted to keep this look simple by wearing less jewelries so I decided to wear a DIY dainty long earrings with pearls that I made.




I love the ruffles on the shoulder part of the dress.

Lastly, I added this clear transparent clutch from Forever 21 to complete this look.



Dark Green with Ruffles Dress from H&M
Black Peep toe Booties from newlook.com- $25
DIY dainty earrings
Clear Transparent purse from Forever 21- $10 





No comments:

Post a Comment