Wednesday, December 28, 2016

All Glammed Up







While thrifting at the Unique Thrift Store in New Hope for my Halloween outfit back in October, I came upon this gold metallic maxi dress from lulus.com for only $6 compare to the original price on their site for $68. If you are going for a more glammed and red carpet look, this outfit will be just right for you for a New Years Eve celebration. Rather than wearing a statement necklace to this V-neck dress, I paired it with a long dangling fringe earrings instead and to keep this look glammed, elegant and sophisticated I added along a faux fur scarf with gold heels to complete the look. Do I look red carpet ready? Hope you find this outfit helpful for this weekend.


Gold Light Gold Maxi Dress from Lulus- $6
Faux fur scarf from Uniqlo- $18
Silver Statement Fringe Earrings from Forever 21- $6.50
Gold Strap Heels from Cathy Jean- $25

No comments:

Post a Comment