Saturday, December 3, 2016

Holiday in Leather








I decided to hand stitch "Girl GANG" onto the leather jacket.





Adding a bit edginess into this third holiday inspired look. Leather jackets never go out of style so I decided to pair it with this black and white stripe dress that I purchased from H&M. This passed summer as I was browsing through Instagram and Pinterest, I came across the logo "Girl Gang" in different designs on T-shirts, leather jackets, bomber jacket, etc. and it just gives this 90's vintage feeling to the collection which I loved even more. I decided to hand stitch white embroidery threads onto the leather jacket that I purchased from Forever 21 and if you're interested in making your own Girl Gang design, I'll be posting up the tutorial very soon. Next, I added a pair of statement necklace that I made a few years ago onto this outfit. The rhinestone diamond charms are purchased from Michael's. As always an outfit isn't complete without a purse so I just had to carried this fur clutch that I also handmade a year ago. Unfortunately, I don't have a tutorial on this clutch. I didn't want this outfit to be another black on black look like my previous holiday outfit so I decided to pair it with my all time favorite red glitter pumps with gold studded heels to complete this look. Let me know which one is your favorite holiday look so far and stay tuned for more inspired looks.


Black Leather Jacket from Forever 21- $34
Black & White stripe Dress from H&M- $9
DIY Blush Pink fur Clutch
DIY Rhinestone Statement Necklace
Glitter Red pumps from lovelyshoes.net

No comments:

Post a Comment